Re: Let it snow!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let it snow!!
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2000 13:58:03 -0500
Right around the corner from Allen, here in Chalfont, they didn't plow some
of our streets until noon.  Took the Big British Cars(BBC's) out and made
our own tracks, then toyed around in a neighboring field.  The neighbors
just figure we're crazy!  Gonna head out soon a drive over/thru some of the
plow mounds.  We have about 9-10" here now, but it's finally letting up.

This would be a fun rally day once the roads are plowed!!

Jason.

>The snow started here at about 5 a.m.  (Don't ask how I know.)  Now (11
a.m.)
>we have about 5" and it looks like it is tapering off.  The snow plows just
>went thru and the roads are pretty clear.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite                   |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |