RE: LBC Trailers

To: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC Trailers
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:29:42 -0800 m>
Fits fine. just need a come along, some 10" by 2s or 4s for ramps, and some
good blocks. The photos are the first time we did it, when we didn't know
what we are doing. Since then we have done it 4 times. All successful, no
damage :P The key is having a real bed in your pick up, no extended cab,
etc... full bed is good. Ever see those new excursions with the "bed" big
enough to maybe hold a suitcase... its hilarious.

photos at:

http://members.home.net/sjando/lbc_in_f150.htm

Wow Toby, you must have iron b***s!  I've got an F 250, 4x4 that I use
to move a yard tractor.  I use a cool set of aluminium ramps to load
and I gotta tell you when I'm bout 3/4 of the way up I'm scared
whitless.  Can't even imagine doing it in an LBC.  If I'm that high up
in the air, in a machine, I want it to have rotor blades, a cyclic
stick and collective pitch so I can get outta there when things begin
to go south.  Got any pics of your exploits?
Larry