Re: Fw: was report from the pit crew, NOW Bison Steaks

To: Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: was report from the pit crew, NOW Bison Steaks
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 18:20:00 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/01 3:02:47 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Bushwacker4@prodigy.net writes:

> the meat is black! Really
> black, not just cooked wrong... I've never tried it.
>
> Kent

One wonders what part of the buffalo he was eating.  I've had buffalo steaks
in Pinos Altos (tall pines, Ed), NM and at a returant here on the TX/NM
border, and they were red just like beef, but without the mableing of fat
found in most steaks.  Much leaner, and with a stronger serloinish taste...if
you can picture that.

Good stuff though.

Now perhaps the buffalo your friend had was in mole`. (chocolate sauce served
in Mexico on chicken).

RH

..You really only need two tools.  WD40 and Duct tape.  Things that are
supposed to move and don't get WD40 and things that are not supposed to move
and do get Duct tape....