RE: A terrible loss of a loved one!!

To: "Thomas Speed" <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A terrible loss of a loved one!!
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 22:36:27 -0500
Will

First, let me say: Ouch, that sucks.
Stop for one moment and thank God that you are not badly hurt. Your parents
could have been using that subject line if things went a little differently

You need to get the insurance settlement and buy Kristen's Car. See:
 http://members.aol.com/jeff24fan/mg.html

Back on the road in no time.

Phil Vanner