Re: A terrible loss of a loved one!!

To: Thomas Speed <tspeed@carolina.rr.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A terrible loss of a loved one!!
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 08:44:32 -0700
I am so sorry for your accident.  If the kid was insured, you can spend far
more than $300 on a tub.  Be sure and buy back your car for all the parts.
Maybe Kristen's Midget would make the ultimate donor car, as it sounds very
nice from the description.  Also, you may be able to keep them from totaling
your car.  I was in a fairly serious accident where I rear ended another
Midget with mine.  The damage on his car exceeded $5000, but once the
adjuster saw how pristine his car was otherwise, they paid to fix it.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino