Re: [midgetsprite] Found It in a Barn - No LBC (well

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Found It in a Barn - No LBC (well
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 19:50:28 -0700 (PDT)
--- chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net> wrote:
> Those people ought to be severly chastized.

Gonna name drop - Peter Egan told me he drives by his
first Bugeye race car every week in Madison, and has
been watching it parked outside rusting to nothing.
He said he stops in to try to rescue it regularly, but
everytime he stops in, the owner raises the price -
"these things are appreciating you know...".  Same
with the guy with the Bugeye Peter C. and I looked at
a few weeks back.  Shame.

I felt a little odd buying Larry's Midget, as it
didn't need to be rescued, and there are too many out
there that do (NO, IT IS NOT FOR SALE!!!).

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/