Re: Alloy Knock-offs?

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>, <derfman@eatel.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alloy Knock-offs?
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:59:00 -0400
I don't know, but if you used really low profile tires they "should". My
175/70-13's hit the front fender lips in spirited driving while turning.
They are on 4" wheels.

Larry

At this exact moment in time 7/9/01 11:41 AM, "RBHouston@aol.com"
<RBHouston@aol.com> made the profound statement:

> In a message dated 7/8/01 7:37:03 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
> macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:
>

>> Oh yea a correction.  You can get the alloy knock offs from K-Speed. In a
>> six inch width, which is a bit wide for an unmodified Spridget body.
>>

> Would these work with a RWA?
>
> Robert Houston
>
> ..In retrospect, I find hindsight useless....

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

 I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
 - Edgar Allen Poe