Thank God for steel

To: "spidgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank God for steel
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 20:51:10 -0600
What a crappy Monday.  I was on my way to work, minding my own business, and
some lady decided she needed to be in the lane I was in, unfortunately the
curb next to me did not lend itself well to my getting the hell out of the
way.  There appears to be only one small dent, and of course my paint is
scratched to @*$&.  But it wasn't my fault, and I'm ready to fight with the
insurance company for as much money as possible.  Her Acura Legend hit the
fender (is it a fender on my car, or part of the bonnet?  anyway) and the A
pillar, where there just happens to be a ton of surface rust hiding under the
paint about an inch under the scratch, so it'll be nice to get that fixed!  I
was however amazed at the lack of damage.  When my Honda was backed into it
just crunched, and I really think she hit me with way more force.  (And my Mom
was worried about safety!  The sheetmetal Honda fender is ruined)  Anyway
today sucked, but I'm ok, the car will be okay, and she got a ticket!
Patricia
'59 Bugeye