Re: Alloy Knock-offs?

To: WEricars@aol.com, Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Alloy Knock-offs?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:50:25 -0700
Tech crew said nothing at 3 different autocrosses that I ran with my
175/60R13's on wire wheels.  Pretty sure the wheels are 4.5" wide.  Been
running them on the street for 6 years now.  No uneven tire wear.  Just a
bitch to mount and dismount for flats.  Love that lifetime Les Shwab flat
repair and balance!
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon