Re: 1275 Rod

To: "Jon Paschke" <birdman@lightspeed.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 1275 Rod
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:16:26 -0700
Jon,

You should note that the rods have offsets. If you have the rod numbers all
on the same side, as you should (I'm not sure if you can flip them), you
need to make sure they are in the right position. If you are not getting a
number four rod, 2 and 4 and 1 and 3 are offset the same way.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints