Re: 2nite's the night!

To: Allen Hefner <Ajhsys@aol.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2nite's the night!
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:47:23 -0400
I took some before pictures, I will take some after pictures, I completely
forgot the during pictures. I will post them all when I get them all taken.

Actually next the rusty wires are getting replaced with brandy assed new
Dayton chrome wires.

Then the interior. The seats and door panels are going to Franks guy in NJ.

Unfortunately all that has to wait a bit. On Tues I am off to see Mr.
Ranger, Yogi and BooBoo in Jellystone.

Larry

"But, Mr. Ranger, that is not a pic-a-nic basket"

At this exact moment in time 7/12/01 9:43 AM, "Ajhsys@aol.com"
<Ajhsys@aol.com> made the profound statement:

> Tonight we are supposed to put Larry Macy's Midget back together, now that it
> is green again.  chuck painted it and picked all the mosquitos out of the wet
> paint, so we have to put it back on the ground and get all the trim pieces,
> lights, windscreen, etc., back in place.  (Reassembly is the
> reverse...nevermind.)
>
> I hope somebody can spell.  We have 12 letters that came off.  2 D's, 2 E's,
> 2 G's, 2 I's, 2 M's, and 2 T's.  What's that spell?  DEGIMT  (Maybe we should
> leave them alphabetical.  Are there any good anagrams for MIDGET?)
>
> Larry is re-doing the interior as well.  Those sheepskin seat covers have got
> to go.  I think he is planning the $20 Frank Clarici Carpet Special.
>
> Should be a fun evening.  Who's bringing the beer?
>
> Allen Hefner
> SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
> '77 Midget
> '92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport