Re: Judson Experience

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Judson Experience
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:17:34 -0400
Cc: boxweed@thebest.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
What I would like to hear is owner's experiences with some of the wild heads
available in the UK. The British mags show twin cam and 8-port heads.

Since no one has ever discussed these special heads, I assume that no on on this
list has any knowledge or experience with them.

Back to the Judson thread, just how does the HP on these Judson installations
compare to a built street 1275?

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct