RE: DCOE linkage

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>, "'Spridgeteers'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DCOE linkage
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:26:39 -0700 (PDT)
--- BILL <billh@aaai.com> wrote:
> Ron,
>
> Is that a 40 or 45? What jets, etc. do you have in
> yours?

Bill,
It's a 45 DCOE.  I have to look at the jets - one of
the beauties of the Weber is after you set it up, you
can pretty much forget about it, and I haven't touched
the jets in 2 or 3 years.  The only thing I've done
since setting the jets is to install the full-radius
ram pipes that I got from Daniel1312.

=====
Ron Soave

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
The British car owner says it's leaking.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/