Finally made an Autocross

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Finally made an Autocross
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 07:32:31 -0700 (PDT)
I finally made an autocross last sunday with the
sprite. Car was a ball to drive, especially with the
5.38 rear. Never needed to go back into first. It was
not some much fun to drive to and from the event at
5500 revs and maybe 55 mph in fourth!!! Car handled
well; now I just need more seat time to get the rust
off of my autocrossing skills from 15 or so years ago.
Next event is in 2 weeks in Harrisburg, PA. Attached
is a picture from sunday.

John Holliday
67 FProd street sprite
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of
Sprite15JUL01.jpg]