RE: Another Sprite on the Road in Cincinnati

To: "'David Riker'" <davriker@pacbell.net>, "'Spridgets \(E-mail\)'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another Sprite on the Road in Cincinnati
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 18:59:58 -0400
Thanks.  IT has been a long project.  My Father (Tim Sisson), deserves most
of the credit for the
finish and the paint job.  I did lots of sanding, but he gave the
instruction and did the actual painting.

It's truly was\is  Father\Son project, and what fun too!  Thanks for all the
comments, now afetr all that
cleaning adn what-not, I hope the weather co-operates.

Andrew Sisson
Cincinnati