Midget runs...

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Midget runs...
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 23:26:52 -0700
...great.

Started the '72 Midget today. Runs great with no further glitches. It
started right up after nudging the dizzy a few degrees. but no test drive
yet. I'm still waiting for the clutch master cylinder and I need to make up
a clutch line too. I think this is going to be a neat little driver with
the 5 speed and the Weber carb. Oil pressure is 75 pounds cold and idles
about 50lbs once warmed up. I ran the engine for about 20 minutes at a high
idle (2000-2500RPM) and the needle barely made the "N". Hopefully, it will
be done by next weekend.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -