Re[2]: MG running rough

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re[2]: MG running rough
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 00:06:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Paul,

PAA> Hi Bill,

PAA> There may be other problems but I would suspect right off that you have
too much
PAA> fuel pressure with that pump.  It should be the one that has a range of
1.5 to 4
PAA> lbs. pressure.

One post said  2.5 to 3 PSI and Paul says 1.5 to 4 PSI.  I used my
Crapsman pressure and vacuum gauge and the fuel pump puts out about
3.75 PSI.  Is that in range or a bit too high?   If the gauge is off by
10% the range could be from 3.375 to 4.125 PSI.  What do yah think?

If the pressure is to high who makes a good small pressure regulator.  I
remember the ones when I was a kid, they were made by Purolator and
they were big and had a dial to set the pressure.  Anyone found
anything better for a Spridget?

Maybe some junk getting past the fuel filter and causing the floats to
stick?

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net