Re: Best Exhaust System

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Best Exhaust System
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:55:58 -0400
Cc: jboatri@emory.edu, spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

>   Ahhh--there are probably
> advantages to spending more money, but that is against Section VII, > >
>Article # 13 of the unwritten bylaws of the "We Tight" Club.
> isn't that the one, Frank?  <G>

That's the section/article for sure.
I too run a cheapo glass pack. JC Whitney has em for about $15.
1.75" inlet/outlet. It sounds decent. A rolled chrome tip from any bolt
on go fast auto store will cut the noise down abit.
Rolled tip, not just any tip. At least it knocked my Bugeye down a few
decibils to the point where it is not annoying. It's still loud but not
as loud as Chucks :)

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ