Re: Best Exhaust System

To: <DLancer7676@cs.com>, <jboatri@emory.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best Exhaust System
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:25:11 -0400
I farted around with several resonators, trying to fit them in with the panhard
rod.  All were too LOUD.  Finally a friend gave me a standard straight through
muffler for an old Sprite (thing looks like a pipe bomb with crimped ends).  It
sounds great and I notice absolutely no difference in performance.  It too has
no baffles, but does have holes in the inner liner.  For what it's worth...
Geoff Branch
'74 Meejit "Yellow Peril"
'72 Innocenti 1300 Mini