Fwd: TR3A to get rid of.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: TR3A to get rid of.
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:12:36 -0700
Hey Guys.

I know there are a few of you who like Triumphs. This appeared on a the
Bugeye list.

I know nothing more than what's below

Gerard

---------------------------------------

Dave Frazer III <dsfiii@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Does any one know someone interested in a 1960 TR3A?
>
>It needs to be restored and comes with an x-tra
>rolling chasis. It ran when parked but the body is
>rough.
>
>Belonged to my sister and I want to get rid of it.
>
>The location is Southwestern, MI for the TR3A.

It is a very complete car with an
extra chasis with splined hubs for wire wheels.

It is very complete but "tired". If I were buying it I
would take the time and restore it.

I am asking $2,000. for both.
E-mail is dsfiii@yahoo.com
Located in Dowagiac, MI