Re: Previous Problem - No LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Previous Problem - No LBC
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:08:47 -0400
Kent,

Never found the problem.  We rebuilt the carb, and checked the gas tank for
clogging, but that was it.  The fuel pump was putting out loads of fuel, so
that wasn't it either.  So we still have an early 80's dump truck just sitting
in my friend's mother-in-laws driveway, now with no plates or insurance.

Another day, another challenge.  I haven't given up yet,  but I haven't had the
time to figure it out, either.

Please let me know if your buddy figures it out.  It had the rochester 4 barrel
on the 301.

Mike

"Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net> wrote:
> A good while back someone posted about a problem with a Chebbie truck. If I
remember correctly, it would run just fine on a flat or downhill road but
would not go fast or up hills worth a hoot. Does anyone remember the fix for
this problem? A guy that I work with is experiencing the same symptons with
his 350 Chevy pick up truck.

Thanks,
Kent