Re[2]: I need a long pieceof fuel line

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: Re[2]: I need a long pieceof fuel line
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:12:12 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Brad,

BF> Were they not all set up that way from the factory??

Well mine did not come from the factory with dual carbs.  But the way
I got the parts the rear carb has the tank feed that the output for
the second carb.  I think the easiest way to change this around it to
remove the float bowl tops and swap them between carbs and rotate them
about 120 degrees.  Anyone see a problem with this approach.

I was looking at the picture of Paul's carb and it looks like both the
fuel input and the second carb output are pointed in the same
direction, i.e parallel.  On my carbs they are about 40 degrees from
parallel.  Mine are 1.5" SUs.  Any thoughts or just do it.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net