Re: I need a long pieceof fuel line

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@digitex.net>, Bill Gilroy <w.gilroy@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: I need a long pieceof fuel line
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:34:02 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
All were that way (that I have ever seen) until the 1975 Spitfidget. They
had the mechanical fuel pump at the rear of the block on the driver's side,
so the fuel line comes up just below the battery tray on the right side,
crosses over the tranny to the left side, then back to the carb (on the
right side) from the fuel pump.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -