Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topic Iwon't let

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topic Iwon't let die!...
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 20:17:49 -0400
Cc: guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, kpdii@softhome.net, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> > Glass eventually goes cloudy but is easy to replace.
>
> You can get a sheet plastic to stick on the inside of the glass to > extend
>it's life.

I have been there done that and got tired of replacing the plastic sheets
The glass lasts a few years as long as you don't point the gun at it.
New glass is about $10 (with round corners) If you make a square hole for the
window, the glass should only be a couple bucks.
I do prefer tempered glass just incase I smack it with what ever is in the
cabinet. And I do know my local glass shop owner so your price may vary.

--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ