Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topicIwon't let

To: Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: More Sandblast cabinet suggestions requested (the topicIwon't let die!...
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 19:46:03 -0700
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, DLancer7676@cs.com, guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, kpdii@softhome.net, spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Right, Jeff.  Once treated, it can't be cut to size.  Every piece of tempered
glass
must be sized properly before treatment.

Most fair size cities have a place that does the tempering of custom cut glass,
so
it's usually only a couple days added to delivery time.  That means you can't
walk
out the door with it just after ordering.  Laminated glass you can wait while
it's
cut in most glass shops.  It's also a much better choice in this application.

Paul A