Re: going racing.....AGAIN?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: going racing.....AGAIN?
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:27:55 -0700
Castor oil fumes can have a very interesting effect on the driver/pilot
breathing them.  From my model airplane days I recall the sense of 'urgency'
one got after awhile in the pits.  Some WWI pilots cut out the fabric in
front of the seat for just this reason.  It was written that more than one
WWI pilot was found with their pants around their ankles in the wreckage of
a plane that they tried to fly with their knees.  Perhaps the origins of
aerial bombardment?

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye