castor oil

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: castor oil
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 17:57:19 -0000
it's a personal taste thing and depends on how much of the aroma i choose to
generate!  my father raced saab 3 cylinder 2 strokes back in the late 50's
and through the 60's.   the oil of choice was castrol"r"to use in the
fuel/oil mixture.  it had a wonderfull sweet smell and would produce an
incredible white fog!  today's synthetics are almost smokeless!  and do not
smell right at all!  so i add some castor oil to my fuel for just the right
aroma!  some other vintage 4 stroke guys add castor oil to their fuel for
the same reason..."the aroma".   but my 2 stroke really utilises the
aditional lubricant as opposed to just burning it for fun.

chuck.  gotta finish loading equiptment!   this is going to be a great
month!  summit point this weekend and vir at the end of the month!