Re: PC head tech question

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PC head tech question
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2001 12:11:13 -0400
I can come up with part of the list (FDisk & a boot disk). However, CD
drivers are specific to the drive. Since you apparantly have internet access
you should go to the website of your CD Mfg and get it and (just as
importantly) the load parameters.

Also, since I only have NT machines at work you'd need to wait until at
least tonight to get what I do got. I'm ready, willin' and able if no one
else can come up with them sooner.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari