Re: Cat'n Rob..."Organ"-type accelerator pedal! 20:43:25 EDT

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Cat'n Rob..."Organ"-type accelerator pedal! 20:43:25 EDT
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 21:10:26 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ha, ha, ha! LOL, Ed!

No, cat did not piss in beer. Cat sitting on
sofa curled up against left leg for last hour or so (I think it's
falling asleep; my leg, that is. Of course, I do not dare move it for
fear on disturbing "the queen"!)
I think it was Annice who brought up the
"organ"-type question this morning.

I like her so I picked up on her question
and took it from the sublime to the ridiculous in terms of "overkill"!
Obviously,
I succeeded!

Cap'n. Bob
    '61 :{)