Re[2]: What color is my car?

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com
Subject: Re[2]: What color is my car?
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 09:17:19 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello mgraziano,

Friday, October 12, 2001, 9:13:38 AM, you wrote:

mmc> Bill,

mmc> I'd say your car is more of a corn shit color.

Last time I check "corn shit" looked a lot like peanuts and my car is
not the color of peanuts :-)

mmc> Do you want to stay original?  There's plenty of yellow/oranges out there,
even if you stay in the LBC realm of colors.  Otherwise,  have a paint chip
analysed from a non-worn piece of the car,
mmc> like inside door jams, or the underside of the inside of the trunk.  Maybe
even under the dash.

Not a bad idea, I think it is more yellow in the trunk. I will have to
double check in the sun.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net