What color is my car?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: What color is my car?
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 21:40:38 -0400
Before you ask I am not drunk or high.  I was looking at the two
following links:

          http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub/sprite/spritepaint3.htm
          http://www.mgcars.org.uk/midgetspriteclub/sprite/spritepaint.html

The first link shows all the car colors and the second color by year.
My car is a 1977 Midget with a  Autumn Leaf or Beige interior.  If
these two items are true then according to the second link my car can
only be Sandglow (BLVC63) according to the second link.  That could be
correct but the car is more of a baby poop yellow/brown.  Anyway I have
gotten fond of that ugly color and the rubber bumpers.  IF I repaint
it this winter I want to do it in the same color.  For people  who
have seen the car, what color do you think it is?  If I was just to
pick from the color list I would say it looks sort of bronze yellow.
How is that for an off the wall question?  Oh yeah, ugly or red (rust)
are not acceptable answers.

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net