RE: 1959 or 1960?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1959 or 1960?
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 20:48:21 -0700
Annice and Bob wrote: "I know you
aren't old enough to remember new bugeyes"...

Thanks for the compliment!8-)

Actually, I was 10 years old when the first Frogeye/Bugeye was built... I
saw my first Bugeye in England on my first visit to that country in 1965. I
still remember... At a service station between Shelfield and Walsall in the
Midlands... for sale... green... Less than two miles from where I was
staying... I can still see that car as if it was yesterday! I had to wait
another 9 years before I could afford a Sprite... but that's another story!

Jacques, who lived in England from 1970 till 1990.