Winter Politics...NO LBC

To: Tedgar5555@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, marjories@azteca-prod.com, dbristow5@home.com, DDorman@skychefs.com
Subject: Winter Politics...NO LBC
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 18:28:05 EDT
Since winter is fast approaching and non lbc subjects are beginning to
proliferate, I thought I'd pass along something to help perpetuate the
conversations...or sh!t storms as the case may be.

   If you are a Clinton supporter I wouldn't read any more...

Subject:  :  Clinton Promise

        THIS IS A REAL GOOD ONE
 After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six
 and injured 1,000, President Clinton promised that those responsible
would be hunted down and punished.

 After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five
U.S. military personnel, Clinton promised that those responsible would be
hunted down and punished.

 After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which
killed 19 and injured 200 U.S. military personnel, Clinton promised that
those responsible would be hunted down and punished.

 After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which
killed 224 and injured 5,000, Clinton promised that those responsible would
be hunted down and punished.

 After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and
injured 3 U.S.sailors, Clinton promised that those responsible would be
hunted down and punished.

Maybe if Clinton had kept his promise, an estimated 7,000
people would be alive today.
 An interesting question:
This question was raised on a Philly radio call-in show.
Without casting stones, it is a legitimate question.
There are two men, both extremely wealthy. One develops
relatively cheap software and gives hundreds of
millions of dollars to charity. The other sponsors terrorism.
That being the case, why is it that the US government has
spent more money chasing down Bill Gates over the past ten years than
Osama bin Laden?
 ---------------------------------------
 It is a strange turn of events. Hillary gets $8 Million for
her forthcoming memoir. Bill gets about $12 Million for his
memoir.
This from two people who have spent the past 8 years being
unable to recall anything about past events! Incredible!!

Robert Houston
Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
63 TR4
.."America, be strong. My love and sympathy is with all of you. God bless
America."bMohan Velayudhan of Kuala Lumpur, author of <A
HREF="http://www.iuniverse.com/marketplace/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0%2
D595%2D14511%2D6&linkid=em100101">Naked in a Sandstorm</A>