Re: Old Movies - Some LBC

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, SDOliner@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Old Movies - Some LBC
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:48:43 -0700
McQueen's picture washing his own Mustang is frequently seen.  When I took
my BN-4 in to Hollywood Sports Cars for a valve job (ca. 1963), McQueen's
Ferrari SWB Lusso coupe' was pointed out to me.  At that time HSC's shop
had floors cleaner than most kitchens.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite

At 12:20 AM 10/18/01 -0400, Ankitterer@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 10/17/01 1:25:15 PM, SDOliner@aol.com writes:
>
><< Oh sorry this was supposed to be about LBCs. >>
>
>S'awright.  Steve McQueen drove Jaguars and Healeys in the 60's.  He was a
>familiar figure  at the Monterey and Beverly Hills LBC Dealers.  Really nice
>guy.  See, your not so LBC content is satisfied.
>
>Annice & Bob
>1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
>1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)

DISCLAIMER: JPL now requires notice in all electronic communication that
all personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do
not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL.