Compact spare for a Midget?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Compact spare for a Midget?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 19:33:33 -0400
I was just wondering, does anyone know of a compact donut spare that would
fit a Midget? Normally I prefer a full size spare, but a normal spare takes
up the vast majority of the trunk space in the Midget, and so I thought I may
try to find a compact one to fit. I saw a Bugeye with some kind of Honda
wheels on it at a show this weekend, but I didn't have a chance to speak to
the owner and find out what model they were from or if he had to do any mods
to make them work. I'm guessing if I could find out what they were off of the
spare from the same car would work as well.

Any ideas?

Eddie
1971 Midget