Re: Sprite, smoking a little

To: ckotting@core.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite, smoking a little
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:46:00 -0400
old engine pulled from a parts car to get me mobile while I accumulated cash for
a top to bottom rebuild of my high compression engine
right now there isn't any PCV - I know, that's another problem unto itself

I did notice when I was running it yesterday afternoon that the oil is coming
out of the rocker bushed faster than it can drain down the oil galley in the
head

ckotting@core.com on 10/23/2001 04:39:28 PM