Re: Hydraulic Line for CLutch

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hydraulic Line for CLutch
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:59:06 -0500
55 inches long 1/4" pipe, double flare,  7/16-20 male pipe nuts each end.
Runs from the hose bracket on the left side frame rail near the slave, up
along the right footwell, across the bulkhead behind the battery, and
angles down to the master.

Other than that, I'm not sure.

But, consider why it was removed..... A 1098cc engine/transmission
transplant with same vintage slave cylinder would preclude the rubber
clutch hose as the slave is different and use a rigid pipe of 3/16 diameter
and a different flare.

HTH   Peter C
=====