As low as you can go

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: As low as you can go
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 07:08:33 -0800
I found a way to inspire even greater speed in my repainting of my bugeye.
I just had to drive to work in my daughter's '85 Toyota Tercel.  I feel so
dirty!

The good news is that all that paint was applied over the original paint.
Once the boat stripper does its job, the fender beads are as new.  The
little ridge down the middle is like the day it was made.  Now I just have
to deal with the surprise bondo spots that fill 41 years of 'ouches'.

Does anyone have the Dupont code for the yellow that was used on the '59
bugeyes?  The color chip page I found through Gerard's page shows only Pale
Primrose Yellow.  The  yellow I find on my car and believe to be original is
not this pale.

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye