Re: Gearbox Painting

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, Clayton La Baw <clabaw@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Gearbox Painting
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 09:04:26 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank -

Thanks, I'll look into Aluma-blast.

This is a '72 'box, I think.  It has switches for a reverse light and for
the 'seat belt warning' .  It has the remnants of black (I think) paint all
over.

Clay L.
'67 Sprite + deux chats

At 05:19 PM 10/29/01 -0500, Frank Clarici wrote:
>Ribcase trannys were never painted.
>But Eastwoods "Aluma Blast" looks just like raw aluminum and will keep it from
>oxodizing. It makes em look real purrty!
>--
>
>Frank Clarici
>Toms River, NJ
>United We Stand
>http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut

DISCLAIMER: JPL now requires notice in all electronic communication that
all personal and professional opinions presented herein are my own and do
not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of JPL.