Re: As low as you can go = Primrose (pale) Yellow

To: "Mike & Kerry Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: As low as you can go = Primrose (pale) Yellow
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:37:20 -0800
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Oh, it's even worse that that Mike. Colors displayed as web graphics (solid
colors, ususally GIFs) are  limited to about 256 colors. A web browser will
select the closest "legal" color to display. I didn't really think anyone
would consider these colors to be anything acurrate, but a relative display
of the colors used.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -