RE: Subaru power in a spridget...

To: <mgraziano@mindspring.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Subaru power in a spridget...
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:20:44 -0800
I may be mistaken (yeah, right, like that's ever happened<grin>) but
were there any rear wheel drive Subarus?  All I seem to remember are
front wheel and 4x4 models.

But if we're gonna go and start putting horizontally opposed engines in
our little cars, I can think of some Bavarian models that might have a
BIT more power in them...<grin>

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA