RE: Weird Carb Problem - mostly solved!!

To: "Mueller, Robert CDR" <RMueller@grumobile.uscg.mil>, "'Brad Fornal'" <toyman@digitex.net>
Subject: RE: Weird Carb Problem - mostly solved!!
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 13:18:38 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Bob,

Consider yourself lucky or at least that you got off easy...

Last month there was a guy trying to teach his girlfriend to drive their
Jeep Cherokee (don't know if it was a stick or not). They were in the
Marina parking lot on San Francisco Bay. They ended up going IN the bay...
he died.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -