Re: Jolly hockey sticks

To: SDOliner@aol.com
Subject: Re: Jolly hockey sticks
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:56:38 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Dave,

The handling "secret" has brought many over to "our" side, especially many
Big Healey owners. Having owned Bugeyes for 30+years, I guess that why I
wasn't very impressed with the TR6 I considered buying a few years ago.

Regarding a Mini powered Bugeye, would you like to order one?

http://www.banmoco.co.uk/sprint/

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -