Cats as wheel chocks (WAS: meowwwwwch)

To: "Spridgets-Autox.team" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cats as wheel chocks (WAS: meowwwwwch)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 08:54:41 -0500
I don't get all the concern on this list over using live cats as wheel
chocks. In order to properly be doing the job of holding a car in place you
will have positioned them so that they will wish they really were dead. And
there ain't no way they're moving until you move the car.

If you're sensitive enough to just allow the creature to sit there, because
you can't bear the thought of hurting the poor thing, then what's the point?
If the car really does try to roll away and the cat stays there, you're
going to smoosh the thing anyways.

<dnw>
1972 Midget
1998 Safari