Re: Wheels

To: "Beverly Cleary" <bcleary@awod.com>
Subject: Re: Wheels
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:54:45 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Beverly,

Sunday, January 13, 2002, 9:27:50 AM, you wrote:

BC> I have my Midget home now, safe in my garage, but I need your help again -
any
BC> suggestions as to how to get the rust off the wheels???  Also, her turn
BC> signals don't work and I need the switch, directional, dimmer (left hand
BC> steer) - guess it is the entire switch assembly.

What do you mean the turn signals don't work?  Do they come on and
stay on.  Do the flash slowly?  Do they not work at all?  Do the
hazards flashers work, not work, come on but don't flash?

Let us now what is happening when you try to use the turn signals.
There is a good chance that the switch is not broken, but the
connections are dirty or broken.  Even if the turn signal switch is
bad the hazard flashers should work.  Try it out and lets us know.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net