Re: Great Garage (car envy - no LBC)--Now Brad's

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Great Garage (car envy - no LBC)--Now Brad's
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:32:28 -0600
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
I dunno, many years ago, I had an invitation to stop by the Gypsy's  (motorcycle
gang) clubhouse. I had a snake with me as I was on my way to somewhere else, I
walked into the clubhouse and believe it or not, many of the Bikers were
terrified of the snake. You never know.
I bet I would have a hard time getting some listers into the shop with snakes in
residence........