Re: Non-Stock Starters

To: "Brashear, Jack, N" <jnbrashear@GarverInc.com>
Subject: Re: Non-Stock Starters
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:48:53 -0500
Cc: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jack,

I have used the Izusu Trooper starter successfully but if you don't want to
"modify" the
passenger footwell a little bit you can't use it. The modification consists of
pounding a
rounded area about 3/4 of an inch into the footwell about halfway up.

Here is my order from Carparts.com. It may not be available at this price
anymore but it
should be available used anywhere.

The items you have ordered are:

Item # 1
Mfr: ORANGE COUNTY ALTERNATOR      Desc: Starter
Part#: 16878     Price: $73.93     Qty: 1     Total Price: $98.93

andy