RE: Garage planning, now workbench

To: "'Geoff Branch'" <gjbranch@mediaone.net>, David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>, Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: RE: Garage planning, now workbench
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:06:39 -0500
Cc: "O'CONNORS, CHARLIE" <coconnor@ersnet.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Not only do we not have snow brushes, but we have at least one or two days
out of the year when we have ice on our windshields in the morning.  We
either have to sit and wait for the defroster to melt the ice before we
leave for the office, or we have to resort to sleeping in because they don't
sell ice scrapers where we live.

Charlie O'Connors
Tallahassee, FL (Partly sunny and 76 F)
2 '71 MGB/GTs