I feel like the biggest fool tonight NO LBC CONTENT FILETIME=[AFC363E0:0

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: I feel like the biggest fool tonight NO LBC CONTENT FILETIME=[AFC363E0:01C1A945]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:30:57 -0600
It is said that the Lord watches over fools and children. Although I act
childlike, I am probably more the fool. As many of you know, I asked you
for advice about a Buick Park Avenue before I bought it. It had three
problems with it at the time.
1. Tranny shudders under heavy acceleration
2. Power steering pump groans loudly
3. Brake warning light stays on

I appreciated all the input and advice offered by the list, and since
the opinion was weighed heavily towards buying it, I did.
I tackled the brake light Sunday. Black watery fluid sopped out and
replaced with new DOT 4 allowed the master sensor to float again. ONE
PROBLEM SOLVED!!
I tackled the steering with the brake master in mind. One turkey baster
(to remove old fluid) and 1/4 quart of Ford ATF. The fluid looked real
similar to the what was in the brake master. Once
replaced............... no more squeal. TWO DOWN!!
Tonight I looked at the tranny. One filter, gasket and 8 1/2 quarts of
Dextron III and I can squeal the tire taking off. It has 187,000 miles
so I am not going to get on it to bad, BUT IT IS FIXED!!!!
Moral of the story, someone is looking after this fool tonight,
CHECK YOUR FLUID, ON ALL YOUR CARS, ON A REGULAR BASIS!!

Brad (happy as hell in Texas) Fornal