Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#600944109: MG :

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#600944109: MG :
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 23:27:48 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Jay. Thanks for thinking of me and sending me the info about the e-bay
Sprite. I would probley do it if it were not for the problem of not having
that much money and the shipping would probley kill me as well as I live in
Wisconsin and the car is in California.

Come March my Sprite will be going to a body shop to get the spring boxes
repaired/replaced, the left A-post and hinge pillar replaced and getting the
inner and outter rockers installed. That's a big part of the problems with my
body. The rest should not be too expensive. I have decided to undertake the
bodywork at a slow pace. As I build up money in my Sprite fund I will get
more things done that it needs.

Again I do apprecieate the thought.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II